Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I was refering to this LC~

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa Look you stupid B dutchess whoever you think you are your the old hag you nasty looking bat iam beautiful inside n out and i have real pics mine n my familys beautiful we shine unlike ypur filthy ass with your fake pics and you can make all your posts invisible because i dont wastey time or energy reading your filth but everytime you all post it gets directly forwarded to me hahaha. Old hag go jump off the bridge so we can mock on your lard nasty ass hoe now thats a story to mock about ooopps old hag lard ass duchess jumps off the bridge and a crew of men need help shoveling up all the lard
22 hours ago

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa Oh and pardon me about the typing errors im on my iphone and typing fast im not glued in front of my lap top or desk top like the rest of you pathetic no life having losers with a bag of chips n a two liter getting fat trying to snoop all day and talk about people...get a life pathetic losers maybe your karma will be your own funeral then the rest of you will have something to talk about new
21 hours ago

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa Ooppsss the B D and LC dropped off their chairs they overdose on pop and chips and choke on their tongues in the process hahahahahaha pathetic rats

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by JsMom - 07-01-2011, 02:54 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM