Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
well that only took a few minutes...amazing for someone who doesn't read here.

i have never said one negative thing about Johnny.
same shit different day, i never posted names or photos of minors either.

and for the record, i am no "wannabe". i'm a career cop.
i also know maytee has been told to stick a sock in her big flapping mouth.
go stick some pins in something.

you'd be surprised what i do know. and what i have done to help catch the killers.

stop being a voodoo hoodoo witchbitch and appreciate help from wherever it comes.

Maytee:
Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
To the nasty lard ass duchess and worthless wanna be LC i have no need to read your trash or do we ever need your worthless help. And for the evil stuff you said about my son i hope your kids all suffer the worst ever. Trust me karma is a bitch and it will get you. And as far as my babies johnny n lisa go they know how much they are loved by us and we will have justice for them.
24 minutes ago via iPhone · Like · Comment

o
And if we couldve prevented what happened to our children im sure both marybeth and i would have gave our life for them.its very unfortunate that their is such cold evil trash like yourselves out there talking about two children that have p...assed but i know they are in gods loving care and we will see them again in paradise. And no im not foaming at the mouth at all because of your cruel evil words but im sure you will be when you least expect it and you all find yours dead. Look at js mom she is the one that was in the house getting high n drunk supposedly cooking when she shouldve been watching her son and oops he drowned cus shes a poor excuse for a motherSee More
18 minutes ago
o
Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa We know what happened to johnny n lisa and why and it wasnt our fault or theirs.it was people like yourselves that decided to hurt two innocent kids over greed n misbelief. But ofcourse you will have to find all of it out when indictments come out because our lips are sealed. Oh and btw we do have family that work in law enforcement and actually on this case as we speak so it will be solved.
14 minutes ago
o
Stefany my dear thats what they are gossiping no life having lard ass hags that just want to feed of other peoples sorrow but thats ok god hates ugly and he sees what they all say especially the poor excuse for human life duchess and what s...he said about johnny she will be dealt with im sure if she has kids or when she has one it will suddenly just drop off the face of the earth somewhere in the worst of ways. These people are sick sewer trash rats pathetic excuses for human life they dont deserve to breathe or the right to human lifeSee More
9 minutes ago
o
Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa And that js mom if she was a better mom her kid would still be alive he drowned because she was too busy high in the house and not watching him i still have all her emails from way back then she send me repenting on how bad she feels for her sons death

[Image: voodoo-doll_love.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Lady Cop - 07-01-2011, 04:44 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM