Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I haven't wrote anything on here in a good while but I still read up every chance I get but I had to take a step back from this because it was really bothering me alot (this case). I think its totally sick that a mother would act like this when most people if not all on Mock have been doing nothing but trying to help. Does she not know that murders to get solved by people other than police because people have tips or information, with out us people cops would have a harder time solving these horrible crimes or may not solve them at all. I'm speechless to the fact that, that trash can sit here and run her mouth about what god likes and doesn't like. The things that she says about people and their children/family is pure evil, if god is like she truely says he is then shes going to hell right along with us all because her nasty ass mouth/fingers just don't stop and shes nothing but pure evil and hateful as hell. I feel so bad for her children that have to grow up in that home around her crazy ass. No wonder Johnny was staying at Lisa's house and made those bad choices in his life, with a crazy, demented, trashy mother like that who would know right from wrong..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pplrcrazy - 07-04-2011, 12:41 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM