Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

I had to go trap a tard in order to have Maytee & the aunts bullshit translated for me.

Stop lying, Maytee, you have a choice on whether or not to read here & you run in here several times a day, we see you. You are a crude, uneducated, worthless piece of shit and your home decorating skills leave much to be desired, it looks like a whore house in there. *ick*

The fact of the matter is, you were a complete & utter embarrassment to your son, that's common knowledge & you have no need to deny it, we all know it's true.

Holy Shit, the aunt is even dumber than Maytee. Hahaha! Do you two have ANY education at all?

Tsk Tsk Maytee, I'm not feeling the love when you're wishing death on me. You better be careful, you have two sons left & given you hold karma in such high regard I'd say you're risking the lives of your remaining two kids. Wouldn't it be something if everything you're wishing on me backfired & visited your boys instead, hahaha!

Maytee, you're a twat, a simple minded, uneducated, no good, twat. I don't believe in karma but I firmly believe one reaps what they sow & you're getting yours back in spades. I have no sympathy for you, you deserve this, unfortunately your son paid for your sins with his life & it totally sucks that as he was dying he knew that. You sucked at parenting him, you let him down his entire life & he died knowing that, it was probably his last conscious thought right before his brain exploded from lack of air. He died blaming you. Think about THAT!

Next!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Duchess - 07-04-2011, 06:30 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM