Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-04-2011, 04:02 AM)d505 Wrote: I think maytee is upset because this forum is a form of entertainment tabloiod/yellow journalism that sensationlizes the death of her son. While some say we are helping perhaps some posts have giving leads, I would still be upset or offended by some comments stated on here such as "it was prof plum with the candlestick inthe livingroom ...(something like that) when I read that I impulsivly laughed; because I am not emotionaly involed. However if my sister was Lisa or my brother was johnny, i'd say fuck you mock forum.

YOU, to use maytee's word since like her you can't spell either, are a MORAN. yellow journalism? you, who have a whole 51 posts and never show up except to say "duh what is going on"? you are completely stupid. i am not responsible for what others may have said here about maytee or anyone else. only for what i say. i am sorry you are so slow. like in the casey thread, you go there today and tell us something irrelevant that was discussed ages ago, like we didn't know? duh again.

do me a favor, go find a forum for people with low IQs. you would fit in better.

tabloid yellow journalism? do you even know what that means?
i am the only person online who keeps this case alive and in the public eye and up to date.

but for that some old crack whore wishes death on me and my children? fuck her, and fuck dumbasses like you.
you have nothing intelligent to offer.
in fact you sound as dumb as the other people on her site.
crack much?

[Image: the-stupid-it-burns.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Lady Cop - 07-04-2011, 10:48 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM