Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I must say, she is a foolish, ignorant, hateful, vodoo worshiping person. I have never seen anyone act like this when loosing a child. She sits on Facebook with nothing better to do than to say that people need to die like how her son did and how peoples children will die because of "karma" why is it that she is so certain that this wasn't her "karma" if she so strongly believes in that crap. I don't understand how she can say such hateful and evil things and think that she is a good person, it is complete and utter ignorance. There have been things said on this forum that she may not have liked but what kind of "FRIEND" is sending her the shit that is typed on here, and yet shes worried about what we say as complete strangers!? Get a grip on life because the more hate that builds in you the more this will ruin you and eat you alive and don't sit there and say what god likes and doesnt like or that people will die for stating their opinion or facts, you are far from being miss perfect. One more thing, maybe instead of sitting on facebook worrying about what we all have to say, maybe you should be outside or on TV holding signs up and activley helping looking for your sons murderer because facebook is going to do no justice for you..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by pplrcrazy - 07-04-2011, 11:06 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM