Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I still have a LOT of reading to do on the other thread, but just wanted to interject a few comments from the point where I am now. First, and most importantly, I am getting a clearer impression of some of the regular posters on this board, and how the board is run; and basically, I can sort of see where everybody is coming from. I am soooo open-minded. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

Second, Tiff was/is actually posting on the thread? Damn; that's intense. I have got to respect that; and I believe her. I see from this thread that she had her baby. What did she have? I hope it was a healthy baby. Although I certainly don't condone the use of drugs, particularly while pregnant, reality is that it does happen. Also, just because a person may be an addict - pregnant or not, does not mean that they cannot be believed. I think some of the questions posed to her didn't make any sense. I don't remember EVER going to the back and peering in windows when I have went to a friend's house and they didn't answer the door. I particulary wouldn't have done it at night, in the snow and pregnant.

JC's mom (Maytee) from her postings on that FB site, sounds nuttier than a fruitcake. Like many, I realize that many people grieve differently, but DAMN, "come lie with me tonight"???? GTFOOH!

Cracker, I am impressed with your volunteerism efforts; not that it should matter to you, but that really stuck with me. Also, I didn't know you were a lady. LOL.

... more comments later.Postwhore

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by Meridian - 07-07-2011, 07:46 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM