Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Interesting from the comments section:

Posted by: OnlyGodCanJudge
Posted 1 hour ago
Did ya stop and think?
Where is Lisa's family? Why are they not doing anything? You see none of them want to be bothered with anything that has to do with the case! I think they are the ones who are grieving improperly!
Who are we to Judge Mrs.Clarke because of her grieving process? She lost her oldest, first and dearest child-it says they were best friends! I would change my lifestyle and shelter myself and family away too, in fear of losing them as well! Atleast she is still strong enough to grieve this way and stick it out for her family, as a mother, I wouldn't be able to be half the person Mrs. Clarke is! You people are the reason why she acts some of the way, she believes Toledo will forget and not allow justice to prevail-WE REFUSE TO ALLOW THAT and that is what this story was for and everything else Mrs. Clarke does! She is keeping her son's murder case fresh and open, she, nor many others, will ever let this "go cold" and those of u think that are heartless and just as evil as those who hurt Johnny and Lisa! I am astonished at those of you who think that anyone deserves to brutally murdered like this, regardless of their past our history of wrong doings...we all make mistakes-would u appreciate waking up 2m with a gun in your mouth and your assailant telling you to eat the bullett because you stole his gf in highschool?! hmmm as someone else stated, I dare you to be the victim or your son and daughter, wife, mother, etc!!! None of you would say any of these heinous things!

Not sure who would feel the need to trash Lisa's family?!? kind of fucked up there... and I don't believe ANYONE said anything about J&L deserving this.. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by Miss Conspiracy - 08-02-2011, 01:20 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM