Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-15-2011, 03:46 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: ATTENTION EVERYONE please we urge you to call and report MOCK all the killers their friends and associates are posting there on threads that were created without our permission they have stolen our minor childrens pictures and family pics and post on their cheap website.it was brought to the administrators attention and they ignored our pleas.it is believed they are involved with killers as well.please call and report[/b]

Seriously, she needs to think about what she is actually stating…how is she going to report Mock? For what purpose is she going to report Mock?

I have yet to see any comment made on here that implicates a member, LC does not approve of a member being implicated or having them implicate themselves. Twat

The pictures are on the internet so therefore they are free game. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

A LITTLE MESSAGE for you MAYTEE, neither MOCK nor anyone over the World Wide Web need permission to HELP, PROMOTE CAPTURE or SOLVE a crime. “Freedom of speech is protected in the First Amendment of the Bill of Rights and is guaranteed to all Americans.”

The only time a person or persons are subject to cease discussion is if a Court of Law states they are in violation of something. AND WOMEN you need to seek professional help, your sons are in danger, SHOCKED your husband is still with you and to have the nerve to imply that MOCK is doing more HARM than GOOD…you are absolutely INSANE.Insane

If it was not for Mock, your case would not have reached outside of Toledo. So BITCH you should be thankful you have Mock even covering Johnny & Lisa’s case. Smiley_emoticons_fiesSmiley_emoticons_skeptisch

This sorry excuse for a women/mother pisses me off. She has some nerve; this bitch is the one who BLASTS her business all over Facebook. I could go on and on about this crazy bitch…I will end it at that!Troll

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by LytoMe - 08-15-2011, 04:31 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM