Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
there is some seriously deranged drivel being posted at maytee's. not only is NONE of this true, it is a case of mentally-ill people feeding off one anothers' issues. they just repeat the same thing back and forth to each other until they think it makes it true.
there needs to be an intervention for that poor delusional woman. the little band of "friends" need to be concerned about these delusions instead of contribute and encourage them. people with mental disorders need help, not idiots who reinforce completely false ideations. this is sad and i hope someone who cares about her will step in and get her to a psychiatrist. it's clearly reached emergency proportions.

er...anyone know who they are supposed to "report" us to?
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpUUcpQeuml11djpSZ9Rv...AB-kgAJuAA]

Penny Mackay. already did! it fucken sad that people r this sick ,yeah some other lady reported them to cuz her daughter was killed in a car reck ,and these sick fucken people showed pic of the child in the car FALSE. this is a new story. WTF are they drinking over there? and ect ,its sad !!! i dont give a f who it is ,GOD DOES NOT LIKE UGLY!!!!!AND KNOW KRAMA IS A MF ,AND I SURE HOPE NOTHING HAPPENS TO U OR UR LOVED ONES! CUZ I GUESS ILL HAVE TO BE THE FIRST TO STOOP TO UR LEVEL ,CUZ I F GONNA TALK ABOUT U AND UR AS TRASH AS WELL !!!SHAME ON U !!!

Shannon Galbraith-Prowell
I just read quite a few post on the mock site just to see what your dealing with. As disgusted as I was it's a shame that people like that can get away with such vulgar comments and accusations. Obviously they r nothing more than a hateful group of people who have NOTHING better to do with their time than sit around on the internet all day. Dutchess is obviously some type of online prostitute hah per her suggestive profile pic so her comments can hardly be taken seriously. Anyone that can toy with the mind of a grieving mother is twisted and the best thing to do is avoid those types like the plague. And even the positive comments made by people were disputed by the twisted ones.

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
THE ADMINISTRATORS AT MOCK are posting pictures of our minor children FALSE they are allowing the killers and associates to post there NUTTY FALSE ACUSATION and they are taking all of it as a joke,they are advicing the killers how to post and create profiles to get gossip and lies.please join us on reporting and shutting this cheap website down.

PLEASE WE URGE YOU TO REPORT MOCK THEY ARE ALLOWING THE KILLERS TO POST THERE i have brought it to the administrators attention that its also against the law to steal our minor childrens pictures and post on their website and they will not respond.they advice killers how to create fake profiles to join our pages FALSE. HUH? hah this is so wrong they will not let our kids rest in peace or let us grieve in peace ;,,(((

REPORT MOCK AND SHUT THEM DOWN they are lying deceitfull delusional MAYTEE LEARNED A NEW WORD HERE. Smiley_emoticons_smile weirdos that take everything we say add cut edit copy and paste on their cheap website they steal our minor childrens pictures and post on their site they create threads of lies about our kids,they have our kids killers posting on their site under the administrators guidance please REPORT and lets shut this trashy website full of losers down. Do it for justice for johnny and lisa. Thank you IT'S ALL THERE TO SEE...WE EDIT/CUT NOTHING.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-Wi...829?ref=ts

NOTHING WRITTEN HERE IN THE USUAL ILLITERATE MANNER IS TRUE. this is a sickness.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by Lady Cop - 08-16-2011, 09:10 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM