Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-16-2011, 09:10 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:

already did! it fucken sad that people r this sick ,yeah some other lady reported them to cuz her daughter was killed in a car reck ,and these sick fucken people showed pic of the child in the car and ect ,its sad !!! i dont give a f who it is ,GOD DOES NOT LIKE UGLY!!!!!AND KNOW KRAMA IS A MF ,AND I SURE HOPE NOTHING HAPPENS TO U OR UR LOVED ONES! CUZ I GUESS ILL HAVE TO BE THE FIRST TO STOOP TO UR LEVEL ,CUZ I F GONNA TALK ABOUT U AND UR AS TRASH AS WELL !!!SHAME ON U !!!

Car wreck and dead daughter pic? You gotta be kiddin'? Do you make this stuff up on the fly or does Johnny visit you in your dreams and feed you this info? C'mon . . . you've printed EVERYTHING, have one of your pals post the info of who, when and where.

"God does not like ugly" . . . and then the couched wish of safety for Mock and her loved ones while stating Mock is trash! I wonder if Co'- Cola PJ's, on hallowed ground or in public, are considered "beautiful"? Or wishing harm on others and bearing false witness?

Maytee's warmest wishes and positive comments about TW, rival the "Sermon on the Mount". Such truth, warmth and beauty! So non-judgmental, too!

(08-16-2011, 09:10 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
I just read quite a few post on the mock site just to see what your dealing with. Obviously they r nothing more than a hateful group of people who have NOTHING better to do with their time than sit around on the internet all day.

Anyone that can toy with the mind of a grieving mother is twisted and the best thing to do is avoid those types like the plague.

Sit around the internet all day? Yeah, babe . . . you followin' the rapid posts to the FB page via mobile phone? Who's spending all that time hitting the send button?

Toying with her mind? She doesn't read here, dumbass . . . those are Maytee's own words! Unless she's a liar.

If someone is providing her with posts from Mock, then that is the one who is whipping her into a frenzy.

You know . . . someone like you.

Sadistic bitch!

BTW - These quotes are NOT from Lady Cop. They are from her post containing FB posts from the Justice site. Didn't want you to wet yourselves thinking your intellectual property was being lifted and passed off as original drivel.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by BlueTiki - 08-16-2011, 12:22 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM