Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Me, Ima waiting for the FBI.

They know what street I work. If not, her old man will tell 'em. He visits, too. 'Old Mr. Softee".

He knows . . . next to the corner where Momma PJs threw Lisa under the bus:

MAYTEE LAYS BLAME AT THE PEOPLE LISA KNOWS FEET:

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I have to ask you this, and this is not in any way, shape or form to -- you know, embarrass you or the family, but we are trying to solve this. And we want to find justice for you and your family. You`ve been through hell. Your son did have a criminal history. He served about a year and a half for robberies he committed back when he was 18.

VAZQUEZ: No, no. I`m not going to go into none of that, no. I`m not.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: OK. Quick question. OK. Quick question.

VAZQUEZ: No.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Do you think he had any enemies? That`s all I`m trying to figure out.

VAZQUEZ: No, he did not have any enemies. And actually, Lisa`s boyfriend was in prison for robbery and just got out of prison a couple months ago.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes...

VAZQUEZ: Lisa`s ex-boyfriend was in prison for robbery. Yes, my son, no, he didn`t have any enemies. This has nothing to do with my son.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: OK, OK.

VAZQUEZ: She would be more connected to this than my son would.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by BlueTiki - 08-17-2011, 02:29 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM