Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
LETS BAN MOCK FROM THE INTERNET THE SAME WAY WE DID THE SICK WEBSITE JUSTICE THAT WAS POSTING AND ATTACKING OUR KIDS AND FAMILY BACK IN FEB.WE HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THAT WEBSITE WAS RAN BY THE SAME SICK EVIL LIARS AT MOCK

21 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile

REPORT MOCK they are a sick delusional deceitfull lying websight they slander our kids and our family.they make fun of the way i choose to wear my beloved johnnys pajama pants 28 jogging pants etc ;,,(( its my way of being closer to my johnny wearing his clothe which are 3 sizes too big on me but it brings me comfort to know im wearing his clothe they slander how i wear memorial shirts in him and lisas honor ;,,((( those people are sick

40 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile

REPORT MOCK they are emailing me and my minor children with sickening threats i have made police reports and documented all their sick harrassment against our kids and family.report MOCK they harrass our minor kids steal their pictures post them with obcene wordings they talk horrific about our angels and will not stay of this justice sight and leave us alone!!!!

about an hour ago via Facebook Mobile

i think it's time we ignore her crazy ass.
i'll wait for the FBI to call me.

and i will call Child Protective Services.
she's so obviously and severely mentally ill she may be a danger to them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by Lady Cop - 08-17-2011, 04:06 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM