Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Maytee is behaving like a textbook Bipolar. She is escalating to psychosis, if not already there. I just want to go to her and shake her and demand that she point out the killers and child molesters on this site. I so desperately want to show her that there is nothing in any of the posts that suggest any of her accusations. She honestly believes what she is saying. I just wonder if she is actually reading or if someone else is feeding her inaccurate info. If she, herself is reading and coming up with these ideas, then she definitely is delusional. Do you not see all the holes in your theories, Maytee? If the killers are here then the police surely wouldn't want you to be giving them the "heads up"! The police have assigned someone just to keep tabs on this site, along with TCR, WS, and MDS. They would have already located the murdering posters and arrested them. In the past, Maytee, you have put specific names with your accusations, but why not this time? And you seem to be more concerned with shutting Mock down rather than calling out for their arrest. Why would you want to put a halt to anything that keeps the case alive??? And about the pics of minors...are there pics in this thread of any of your kids or Lisa when they were minors?? I don't recall, but if there are, they certainly didn't come from the shoebox in your hall closet...they would have come off of FB,etc...those are available for anyone to use. So WTF are you talking about?? You're not very convincing! Harassment you say? Do you recall when you threatened to have your husband bash our head in if you ever found out who any of us were? I'll have to look for that...that was a clear threat to cause bodily harm. Maytee, you have been scrutinized about all of your actions and behavior...from how you should grieve to how you should conduct your life. A lot of those opinions have been based on subjective info, but that is not the case this time. It's all in black and white, all the computer print-outs, the entire thread is objective fact. There is nothing on this entire site to support your claims, so it makes you look very ill. You keep pleading with the Justice readers to report Mock...they cannot do that without giving specific posts, etc., so it is just very clear that there is nothing to your claims. What would Johnny want you to do? Sure, he would want justice, but I'm sure he would tell you to stop posting the same foolish accusations 15 times a day and spend some time with his brothers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by kitty1 - 08-17-2011, 04:25 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM