Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
First of all, when Maytee talks about “our “ families. She does not speak, talk, or communicate with the Straub family. She is prohibited from any form of contact. Its going to stay that way! She won’t tell you that! But she acts like the family is just a part of her life. NOT!

As far as the FBI goes, they have more important things to investigate than Maytee’s delusions!!! As usual, there is no doubt in my mind she is wasting and manipulating law enforcements time. If you believe they are even listening to her at this point. Her facebook rants from the hood speak for themselves.

Police Reports, really? They are public record and the last time I looked. There are none against Mock Forums! But how many police reports (public record) have Maytee’s name on them? Interesting!

Is that best you got? Better yet, just keep harassing the police. Oh wait, according to the Blade. You can only contact someone through emails? What did you do, piss off the police? Now no one will listen to you? Oh, you had an excellent idea. Attack a chat forum! Now there’s some justice!

I love how someone cries and never sheds a tear. Hmmm, maybe law enforcement should start looking at you? You are far from acting like a normal grieving parent. You sound more like a guilt ridden person of interest! She mentions in the Blade article that she tried to recreate the crime? Is this normal in the hood?

Why so many “memorial pages” ?? Sounds to me there is a major lack of information being sent to THAT FAMILY & their hoodrat, demon spawn friends! Then again, it is obvious that all those facebook postings are based on street law over the actual law. Must be nice to be a hoodrat hillbilly!

So now Maytee is attacking Lady Cop? What does Maytee know about being a cop? Other than being investigated by them? No upstanding law enforcement officer would ever (in their right mind) befriend someone like this.

Funny that she is claiming that her minor children are receiving emails. Really? Think before you lie! How would anyone outside of your trash family and friends get their emails? LIAR LIAR VOODOO PAJAMA PANTS ON FIRE!!!! Is it just me, or is this mommy dearest look alike have nothing better to do with her time? What a waste!

I was really cheering for anyone related to this case, to find some peace and justice for this tragic crime. But this latest take off by Maytee leaves me wondering. Maybe it will never be solved, because Karma doesn't like ugly.
[Image: Anim_resist.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by FutileResistance1 - 08-17-2011, 05:31 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM