Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
PLEASE REPORT MOCK THEY ARE EMAILING MY MINOR KIDS AND JUST DOWNRIGHT BEING CRUEL MY LIL BOYS ARE ONLY 8 and 16 Its bad enough we are dealing with the loss of our oldest son johnny and lisa to such a brutal heinous crime please REPORT THEM and lets shut them down so they cnt hurt our kids and family anymone with their evil actions these people are sick.
14 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
And LC you sick wanna be cop your a liar ive had you investigated you old nasty hag with all your fake pics you are far from a cop.we have cop friends and the last thing they would do is create such evil websites and spend all their time attacking victims and their families. Or inviting criminals and killers to join your sight.if you were a real cop you ignorant peanut brain you would know we have facts not the fiction you post.GET A LIFE LOSER

33 minutes ago

BAN MOCK THEY ARE PREYING ON OUR KIDS TRAGEDIES AND FEEDING TGEIR SICK EVIL THREADS ON OUR GRIEF AND EMOTIONS they lie alter our posts and repost on their sick evil delusional website.they steal our kids minor pictures and post and slander our children they email my minor kids and attack me and my family every chance they get.LEAVE US ALONE LET OUR KIDS REST IN PEACE AND LET US GRIEVE IN PEACE STOP COMING HERE YOU SICK FKRS YOUR NOT WELCOMED HERE

38 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile

Well . . . the JsMom post got removed!

And the new low in deprivation is now using her children in her effort to get noticed. Please note: Never identifying the sender's name.

Odd. She had no problems hurling accusations and naming names, in the past. And now * poof * they're gone! Hmmmm . . . I wonder why? COWARD!

Her behavior screams ATTENTION WHORE, to me. C'mon . . . if she didn't want to have certain people visit her site, she'd make it private.

Private. Plain and simple.

So why not make it private? All she would have coming to her shrine would be three people. Three!

So . . . we've gone from harboring murderers, stealing pictures, encouraging false identities to harassing, supporting prostitution, posting lies and NOW emailing threats to minor children.

At the rate we're going, we'll cure cancer by week's end.

I'd love to see her "investigator's report" on LC. Bet it's as complete as the Emperor's New Clothes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by BlueTiki - 08-17-2011, 05:55 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM