Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I have sat by and read the forum and read the postings on Maytee's FB page. REALLY? Does this woman not have something better to do? How about raising your two children to be law abiding citizens? How about helping other parents of murder victims? How about stopping all the trash talk and move on with something positive in your life? I think this is too much to ask of this raging lunatic. I have always felt sorry for the victims of crime and their families but this one is hard to feel anything for. I totally give the Straub family credit for the way they are handling all of this. They grieve in private and are keeping a low profile. They are allowing law enforcement to do their job without any interference or hinderring aspects of the case. It appears as if Maytee cannot keep her mouth shut, nor can she understand that this is NOT about her ... this is about Johnnny and Lisa. This is about them. Maytee's 15 minutes of fame has been over along time ago. Allow law enforcement to do their jobs Maytee. Try taking care of your children .... try getting out of your pajamas .... try shedding real tears. You have guilt written all over your face! Maybe it is due to the lifestyle that you have lead all your life. Maybe just maybe you should look at yourself in the mirror .... do you see what we see???? Look a little harder. As for attacking Lady Cop ... Totally Unacceptable. Stop with the false allegations Stop with the false threats. Lady Cop has done nothing to you directly or indirectly. But ..... she can see right thru you and your lies, as can the rest of us. Good luck to law enforcement. I truly hope you get the answers to your questions and are able to solve this crime.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by Realistic - 08-17-2011, 06:07 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM