Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
HOLY FUCK what a fucked up trainwreck that lady is.

i spent a little bit of time just now catching up on all this drama... i just have a few things to say

Any sympathy i have EVER had for this lady is now gone. this woman is grieving - I GET IT - but this person is and was clearly a fucked up and bad person even before this. It's just manifested into this even bigger monster now.

Hypocrite - look up the word Maytee. I think it's pretty funny how she says Mock stalks HER site, what does she think SHE is doing to the Mock site? Stalking!! i love how she has a "friend" report back every single detail we put on this site. Man that friend must be pretty fucking fast because Maytee responds with a quickness to whatever is posted on here. Oh and what about how she constantly says that we spend our lives on the computer and we're loser chip-eating internet addicts - WHEN THE BITCH IS POSTING NEARLY EVERY HALF HOUR. sure it's "mobile" but what the fuck is the difference? she just has a smaller screen..lol. Oh and look who's talking about anyone "big nose"?!?!

I guess she has won the lottery before, that's her excuse at how they are able to not have jobs? first I have heard of this... funny.

Funny how Maytee seemingly has "hook ups" everywhere, somehow she has a contact in the FBI, the CSB, LE, etc. How's that working for you Maytee? Nothing yet?

LC, have you even been contacted by the FBI or LE in any way about "cyber stalking" or "harassment" or "posting minor children and emailing minor children" ?? I just have to laugh at all the threats. And her asking people to call and report mock. i just try to imagine her and other's doing that "Hello, police? Can you please shut down this site called Mock. they are being mean to an insane lady."

How about that the killers post here.. remember all those times Maytee claimed to know the killer and that an arrest was coming soon and she had ALL the details - yet she continues to urge people to call crimestoppers to help catch the murderers?

man I can go on and on with this lady... holy shit. My opinion is that she enjoys and revels in this drama. She can EASILY avoid it but not only does she jump into it any chance she gets, she creates it. And go ahead maytee and call me a fat loser or whatever the fuck you want to make yourself feel better. I know for a fact what I am and NOTHING you say will hurt me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by Miss Conspiracy - 08-18-2011, 09:14 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM