Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-19-2011, 09:31 AM)pspence Wrote: ...however, I think many of us have gone beyond what is right in responses to Maytee into the land of being mean.

I don't have an fb account. Therefore, I never commented on the "Justice" site. Besides, "Justice" was a tribute site . . . not a 'rant and rave' site.

If I had an fb account and was a friend of "Justice", I would have done what lou1975 did . . . ASK TO BE REMOVED.

I take full responsibility for my comments. They were made on Mock . . . not on a faux 'tribute' page for the departed.

If one can truly keep a straight face after reviewing her vile posts and label them as a 'tribute' to the departed, be sure and let me know.

It got confusing between the accusations of child molestors and targeting her minor children. But then, that's just me. Maybe that's appropriate grieving behavior in the land of the Buckeyes.

This is Mock. It is a forum allowing members to express opinions and comment on a myriad of subjects. As her rants were in the public domain, they are fair game.

Just like her arrest record. Her son's, too.

And obviously, she took advantage of public domain discourse, as she repeatedly commented on posts (contained within this site) on her 'tribute' fb page.

But something tells me, grieving mother or not, fb didn't think her rants were a 'tribute' to the departed. I'm guessing it was the Pajama Bottoms they found offensive.

Not her language or wishes certain Mock members would kill themselves.

That was just the grief, talking. hah

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by BlueTiki - 08-19-2011, 11:49 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM