Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Kitty1 says "...This is no longer about a mother's grief. This is about a woman who is dispaying delusional behavior and is quite possibly a danger to her children and herself. And what is the statute of limitations on her grief?So is JSmom a grieving parent in your book? It would be ok then for her to act in such a manner and get a pass? I lost a family member to murder so I can act however I want? Most everyone on this site has grieved over a loved one at some time, so they are allowed to act this way? So you have no argument. We all are grieving...

Of course it is still about a mother's grief...yes, twisted as hers might be...there is no statute of limitations on a mother's grief.

Regarding your comment about JSmom...she will always be longing for her child... incidentally, I've always liked JSmom and feel badly Maytee said those ugly things to her. However, JSmom appears to be mentally healthy enough to not let it take away from her life, or to give Maytee's words any power...

You said "This is about a woman who is dispaying delusional behavior ..." EXACTLY my point.

You say she "could be a danger to her children"...I've never seen any indication or evidence of that...she appears to be very protective of her family.

I would like to think if I could talk directly with Maytee, I would kindly, with empathy, encourage her to get professional counseling/help...not continue to bring gasoline to the fire of a sad/tragic situation.

I'm sorry you had a murdered family member...how horrible. I'm glad you've handled your situation with such dignity. But everyone's different and she should be pitied and left alone. I hope it wasn't your child who was murdered which to me would be the worst pain in the world - and then to realize they were not only murdered but tortured before their death.

And then to know deep down inside - it could have been because of (inadvertently) telling the wrong person (in her apparently seedy world) that Lisa's parents were out of town that the whole thing happened. She has to live with the guilt of wondering...and as I tell my children "just disengage". Let's get back to discussing the case and hoping for an arrest soon.

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by pspence - 08-19-2011, 06:06 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM