Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
It’s one thing to take interest in a case so publicized as this one from the beginning and discuss it. Or to gather information surrounding the case and present it to the forum.

It’s another to have absolutely have no involvement at any level, and get yourself inserted into the lives of the people that this has affected.

JsMom, I understand as a mother suffering from losing a child or knowing the steps of that grief process, that you wanted to reach out to another mother. But you got way too involved. Until it was too late to realize what kind of trash you were dealing with. On some level I empathize with the attacks upon you, but at the same moment. Its of your own making and design that there is so much hatred directed towards you. Whether it was purposeful or not. Maybe its time you shut the door and just move on. Because the hate followed you her. We don’t need that shit!

Pspence, Really? Take your soapbox and shove it! You are about the most ignorant, self serving moron I have yet to see come to these forums. First you defend that Tiffany chick? She is a pathetic, perc/oxy popping, fuck anyone, rob anyone, wannabe gangbanger, sewer- trash hoodrat! That’s about the only description I agree with Maytee on! Did you think anyone would be blind enough not to see her true colors??? Were we expected to believe her fictional characterization; of herself coming to this forum saying “oh poor me.” Fuck her, and fuck you for defending her. Idiot! As for your defense of Maytee? Again, REALLY? No respectable member of this group has done anything to her, so stop the fucking excuse train! She alone has reinforced the negative opinions developed from her irrational outbursts, finger pointing, and what some would consider “odd” behavior. Yet, she gets on the cuckoo bird express and starts making empty and slanderous attacks against this forum. And unlike her, we have focused on facts! She has made this case about her and only her! No one believes that her son or anyone for that matter deserved what had happened. If anyone is clouding the memory of her son it is her. So don’t come in here trying to apply some fucked up warped common sense! You are the last person that needs to be defending anyone. Your posts speak for themselves. As I told JSMom, time to move on!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by FutileResistance - 08-20-2011, 08:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM