Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-20-2011, 01:36 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote:
(08-19-2011, 02:47 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Personally, I find it cruel that her supporters and those in her inner circle apparently haven't addressed her frightening behavior with her. Enabling. I don't have anything personal against her and I hope justice is found for her son, his girlfriend and their families. But, there are big red flags waving throughout Mrs. Clarke's increasingly belligerent statements and posts. She has gone off the rails, period.

If what she says about how she is treating her husband and children is true (and considering the paranoid delusions she's been posting publicly regarding people she's never met), she most certainly needs professional help, be it voluntary or forced. I hope someone close to her cares enough to be truthful with her and intervenes.

Rational, yes?

I think the problem is that her friends and family are afraid to tell her anything. To go against her in any way is to be shut out. I bet they are afraid of getting the same treatment that we are now, for trying to help her. Maytee doesn't want to hear that. She doesn't want help, she thinks she's perfectly normal imo. Anyone try to tell her differently, she will have a ball dragging you through the mud. I believe her friends and family DO know that she is batshit crazy, delusional and wrong with her rantings. that's why she hardy EVER gets any responses to her FB comments. Better to keep your trap shut, right?

Wrong! Her family, especially her husband, needs to have her committed (at least for 72 hours) to get to bottom of her irrational behavior. If they cared about her at all, they would get her the help she needs. Who cares if they're 'shut out'? I would rather be shut out than have to deal with a crazy looney tune any day.
They are all enabling her and they will be to blame when the line is crossed to the point of no return! Crazy people don't know they're crazy...someone needs to step up to the plate and take charge of this woman.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by FAHQTOO - 08-20-2011, 01:50 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM