Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-20-2011, 05:34 PM)pspence Wrote: Never disagree or God forbid - tell LC and others you think they are going "over the line"... having your own opinion...ummmm

You cross a line when you take it upon yourself, to delve into TW's life and formulate a "relationship" with her. bet you didn't know while AP is locked up in jail, that WHORE you are friends with is out sucking, fucking, and perc'ing again! All my friends in Ohio (some who don't know each other) seem to have the same information! Mother of the fucking year! She used you moron, and you fell right into the old "Oh, TW is just a victim in all of this bullshit".! AND now you DEFEND Maytee's FALSE accusations by throwing her grief into the mix?? You're Mother Fucking Teresa! I am so not impressed!

There is nothing wrong with having an opposite thought on this site, no matter what the material may be about. However, a line was drawn in the sand by that whack job Maytee. Its obvious where you stand alone, while all of us remain united. Even those with differing opinions are bright enough to know when to band together. So SUCK IT....

(08-20-2011, 05:34 PM)pspence Wrote: Futile Resistance - How dare you. I've admittedly got my issues just like everyone else I know, but damn, have a vicious streak much?

You justly deserve the harsh words, and it didn't take a dare. Just common sense to know your right on the cuckoo train with Maytee. To defend or even justify her false allegations against MOCK and its members is pathetic! Hate to burst your bubble, but normally I am a very respectable member on this site. But your fucked up mentality and consistent defense of these fuck-tards is beyond annoying! You just have not gotten the drift yet. Take a Hike!
[Image: thfingeryou.jpg] very much!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by FutileResistance - 08-20-2011, 06:10 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM