Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-21-2011, 08:37 AM)pspence Wrote: but all the more reason for you or any of us regardless of what she says to not respond back to her - for your own safety.

OMG, I don’t know where to go on this one. Thanks for the warning almighty wise one! Hmm, I bet there are very few people in this forum that care to make friends with these trashy, drug dealing, robbing, idiots. Did you though??? And you warn us of our safety. LOL

A number of us have the BALLS to defend this forum from false allegations and stick to facts. Unlike you!
Lets not play the, I didn’t comprehend what you were saying on the forum card either. You knew exactly what you were saying when you attempted to lay the blame on Mock’s feet and justify the slanderous things being put out there about its members. I am not one for anyone’s inept backpedaling and I won’t buy it either. Good luck on that one!

(08-21-2011, 08:37 AM)pspence Wrote: Futile Resistance, you're a piece of work is all I gotta say...the beauty of being a tough old broad is that I not only don't give a sh-- if a snotty know it all tells me to take a hike, I find it (although somewhat disturbing as I always feel when running across your personality type, but also somewhat amused of the growing up that is awaiting you) I've so got your number...let's see...you are always anxiety strickened...because so many of your relationships in every aspect of your life involve your impatience with others ...their imperfections annoy you as they don't see things brilliantly like you. I truly hope life is good for you.

If you want to come across educated. STRICKENED is not a word. It’s already past tense as STRICKEN.

Thanks for your enlightening, but absurd attempt at profiling me. Did you use this magical power to help you formulate your defense of the trash on facebook about Mock, and it members as well? Oh, wait, I almost forgot you're in the process of backpedaling. The answer and relative conclusion is easy. I do not need to rationalize your unskilled remarks in my direction.

(08-21-2011, 08:37 AM)pspence Wrote: Plus Futile, I'm not in the mood to take a hike thanks, I'm going to stay, right on here 'cause I'm a Mocker too and discuss this heartbreaking, tragic and yet fascinating case that has gripped me since
the beginning....unless the owner, creator asks me to leave and I think she is too reasonable and classy for that...

Now where would I have come up with the idea for you to take a hike?

[Image: bitch.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by FutileResistance - 08-21-2011, 12:01 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM