Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I have always thought that her statements/posts/interviews, etc., regarding her son are ... what is the word .... sick?! Obsessive. She sounds like a woman who has lost a lover more so than a woman that is grieving over the murder of her son. Its incestual.

I also do not believe for one minute that her attacks are due to the fact she is a grieving mother. I think she is a hateful and spiteful woman. She lashes out at everyone and anyone. I also believe her family has lived with this for such a long time that they just feel it is normal.

No grieving mother would spend countless hours on the internet making the comments that she makes on her sites. Why isn't she spending QUALITY time with her remaining sons. Why isn't she lovingly raising them instead of spending all this time on the internet. She protests too loudly for me regarding her love for her son, let alone her love for Lisa.

From what I have seen of her on television and in print, she is a drama queen. She acts like a B rated movie actress in a poorly written movie. Her Joan Crawford looks only adds to the drama.

Her less than stellar background also speaks for itself. Or, will someone make an excuse for that too. Obviously she is not above breaking the law since she has done so many times in the past. Still wonder ...... was she jealous of the lifestyle of the Straubs and planned a robbery gone bad at their home. I WOULDN'T PUT IT PAST HER. Hmm, hasn't she been involved in the planning of burglaries/robberies in the past???? Hmmm, just sayin'.

Then she boasts of all these relatives and friends that are either police, caseworkers, prosecutors, etc. Really.... why aren't they standing up for her and defending her?

I heard even members of her own family feel she may have had something to do with this crime. Just sayin....
[Image: spiderman.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by Realistic - 08-21-2011, 01:33 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM