Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-23-2011, 02:41 PM)Realistic Wrote: From what I am told AG's family isn't all bad. In fact, when she does manage to leave the child in a responsible manner, it is left with AG's family.

Yeah, great family. I am sure they will do a grand job raising this kid like they did their own! WTF....

(08-23-2011, 02:41 PM)Realistic Wrote: As for the minor boy in question, peeps in Toledo say he is a major player in pushing pills. Still think it's possible that this whole thing happened due to someone owing someone money ..... Just sayin'.
Betcha this case ends up being about money and pills. Just sayin'!

I do not think that AG dude is involved, because a lot of people have said he is a gun toting moron? But, I would put money on the kid and TW knowing a hell of a lot more than what is being said by either. There is no doubt that idiot TW and this flunky kid knew what was up! I also find it strange or very convenient that these white wannabe-thug dudes inserted themselves into this kids life (if that’s true) Which makes me wonder. Will his mom be able to protect him if he is truly implicated in this crime? Is she willing to risk her sons life or her own to prevent justice from happening? Why would she let these morons hang around her kid? I wonder if she is addicted to oxys/percs? Are the bad guys supplementing their lifestyle with drugs and cash so no one talks???? Makes you wonder!!!!I got all kinds of questions. Is law enforcement focused on these people? They should be in my opinion!!!

Now that I think about it. After reading the plethora of posts or pages upon this forum (from day one) relating to the case and speaking to friends. I have to say, besides Maytee’s delusional, slanderous, and false claims pertaining to anything. I will say that I agree with her initial beliefs with who was involved. You cannot deny a mother’s intuition, no matter how fucked up the person may be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by FutileResistance - 08-23-2011, 05:23 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM