Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Johnny looks like a big guy and given his record, he does not seem like a wimp. I don't think a kid and small stupid young woman could subdue Johnny and Lisa even if they had weapons. I think Johnny would have fought, rather than rolling over and allowing himself and his girlfriend to be essentially suffocated in her parents' house. He would have nothing to lose, he'd know that they were going to die for sure if he'd didn't try to fight back. So, if there were no external wounds/injuries to the victims (beaten, stabbed, shot), either the kid and the woman are not the killers or they had help from some muscle. Or, Johnny and Lisa were incapacitated before they were killed (but the tox results don't seem to indicate that they ingested enough to be rendered unconscious).

If the speculation shared here by locals is accurate, this crime doesn't seem random and there are probably at least a couple of people with guilty knowledge. I hope they start talking. I'd guess LE really wants the people who committed the actual murder and would bargain with others who have a less direct role. Once the killers are identified and arrested, they are likely to spill in order to minimize their responsibility and try to point the finger elsewhere, in my opinion. Those with guilty knowledge may not be in as strong a bargaining position at that point. If anyone but the killers was involved in any way and LE suspects as much, I wouldn't be surprised to see some unrelated drug or theft busts in the near future if they feel information is being withheld. Seems highly likely that the people in this circle are at least buying or selling drugs.

JMO...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by HairOfTheDog - 08-24-2011, 11:32 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM