Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
. . . do you think that JC had nothing to do with this robbery?

someone told the thugs that Lisa's parents had a safe and would be away.

I had always known that someone somewhere along the line, the thugs heard about Lisa's parents being out of town, the safe, etc...or that they were there the night of "the party" ...it never crossed by mind that Johnny could have something like "hey, come on over, rob us, I'll pretend to be Mr. Big Guy in front of Lisa and then we'll split it later...or something like "I know I owe you this $$...here's the deal..." As LC says something went horribly wrong. Would the thugs maybe have said "you jerk, we're not splitting it with you" or maybe the thugs said "you bastard, there is no safe here you son-of a b-, risked all this and you don't have a FUCKIN' Safe! and we're still not giong to have get any $$"...the latter makes more sense to me if indeed J had anything to do with his own murder. For now I' m going to go with J didn't...but it sure is major creepy thinking of all the possibilities...(Guess the truth is I would have made a lousy detective...taken all this time to even have that theory come to mind)
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by pspence - 08-26-2011, 06:48 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM