Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Someone had to have shot their mouth off, cause LE's are all over the place. I guess they are looking for some people and this is serious. Like, feds and everything are getting involved?? Anyone else here this? I am not mentioning names, but I was not surprised. I have heard their names before, and not here on Mock. Which I will not share at this point. I thought it was just BS until someone totally unassociated with my other friend told me the same names. I think the ball is rolling people, this is unlike anything I have heard before. The clock is ticking! (fingers crossed) I told my friends to call me day/night if they hear anything in Toledo!!!

I read on here earlier, that someone said that the police know who the suspects are but do not have enough evidence. How would any of us know how much evidence the police have? Umm, sorry. As tight lipped as the cops have been. I doubt anyone knows anything relating to the evidence. That is just absurd!

Also, I love reading about the immunity issue. I hope these stupid fucks don't get immunity, or hope they are not smart enough to ask for it before they get busted. That goes for anyone associated with this sick and twisted crime. I want to see them all get that big fat IV put in their arm and cry for mommy then! Karma!
[Image: dperson2.jpg]

Has Maytee apologized to Mock yet?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by FutileResistance - 08-27-2011, 10:24 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM