Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-28-2011, 11:35 AM)Duchess Wrote: You imply quite a bit on an almost daily basis yet, you never elaborate. Why would you comment that you are hearing something significant yet, you leave it at that. Why even mention it at all if you don't intend to share what you've heard? Huh? Why? Spit it the fuck out. Jesus Christ.[/i][/size]

I can understand the frustration over someone making remarks that contain a seed of innuendo in these forums. When I speak to friends, it feels the same as posts I read here. I have probably even posted in the same manner as other members. It may feel like that annoying idea of an innuendo. I just want to say WTF at times!?!?!?! BUT……

Most of the time I feel like anything said to me has to be put in a sifter. After all, my friends don’t lead the best lives. Are they just telling me stories from the street that are bullshit, facts, or just plain drama started by someone else. Do they mention names? All the time! Oh yeah and the nicknames kill me the most of the time. I don’t run in their circles and I have to say “who the hell are you talking about.” Still, I don’t even know some of the so called players they mention.

Again, I bring in that mental sifter.

I don’t even know if what I am being told half the time is the truth or what! However, even if there is a miniscule part of what I pass on is true. Then great. Which is why I ask in my posts, did anyone else hear or know what I am being told??? It could be true or not true. But I cannot shake when two people not associated with the other are saying the same information to me. We have seen it in the forums before. Could it be a spreading rumor that both of my friends hear?? Oh yeah. No doubt!

One thing I won’t do, is post a name publicly. I think we all witnessed firsthand what happens when someone does that on another site. Unless its TW, who has come into this forum and expanded upon a subject or explain an issue at hand. Which she did months ago! I used a huge sifter during that. I still don’t believe the whole innocent me part of it. But that’s my opinion!

So I don’t mind the innuendos or possible rumors being mentioned here at times. Its good mind candy to sit and suck on awhile. It gets those creative juices flowing into thinking about the case. Maybe one of us will solve it before those cops! Then again, who am I to sit here and question what the police are doing. There is no doubt that a blackout is in effect when it comes to sharing information with the public. Again, I doubt anyone’s claims on evidence here when it deals with the police. That’s just common sense.

So, Realistic I put you through a sifter a lot. As you should do to me! As we all should do to each other. It makes for a great debate or conversation! I get annoyed that this forum was so fucking gung ho about this case, and since the police and news obviously don’t care to give any information. Things started to kind of dwindle at times. Then “mother of the year” posts on facebook and we get in an uproar. Which I totally support the MOCK’S reaction. Since she threw the first stone. It was kind of annoying though, that the victims took a backseat to the topic at hand. But, that was not MOCKS fault. We know whose fault that was on facebook. I like that we are back on track! We all have to rely on friends or associates of friends that are saying anything that can keep this idea of JUSTICE going! So I don’t mind posts with limited information that may seem significant. You too, may question the validity of what you have been told, but at least you share something!

Now, I am headed back to the forums. Because I swear I missed the apology from Maytee somewhere!!

Don't forget your sifter.
[Image: sifter003.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by FutileResistance - 08-28-2011, 02:53 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM