Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(09-04-2011, 04:17 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: this is part of an email i received from a trusted source. you decide for yourselves if it is credible. i think it is.

the exact email to me:
At some point in time Lisa was put out of Straub's home and locks were changed. Because every time parents were away there were loud parties and things would be missing. Not sure when she took up residence with Maytee. Think maybe they were both thrown out of Maytee's. Lisa went to stay with girlfriend (not sure if that included Johnny) . Girlfriend lost lease and I THINK that's when she turned up on Longacre (home) looking very thin. I was told that when (her parents) were leaving for trip that they wanted Johnny out of there. He told them that he had no place to go not even back to a woman who helped raise him when Maytee was jail. He said the only place he could go was to the Cherry Street Mission.

As Duchess stated she was dumbfounded! Wow so am I! Bad Bad girl Lisa it sounds to me! When your own parents throw you out and change the locks. That's a shocker!! However I beg to disagree with one part, Lisa probably moved in with this girlfriend after she was thrown out because it sounds to me she was a party girl before Johnny even got out of prison. After this incident why in the heck would the Straubs ever want the daughter back in that house to babysit the house? Wouldn't they worry constantly about party animals coming on over whilst they were gone? If they did wouldn't they want someone to keep a close eye on the pair of them!!! Johnny's Aunt & Uncle are decent folks from what I gather & and he lived with them for awhile so we are told - I believe he could always turn to them or other family or friends before he'd end up as a derelict at the Cherry Street Mission. I have donated food and toiletries to this Mission they do a good job! I wonder if the Straub's had just locked up the house, set the alarm and notified the Local Police Department for house checks none of this would have happened. The only other thing is what if Maytee did throw the pair out & what is the truth here? then that would render Lisa and Johnny homeless so Lisa crawls back to Mum and Dad and they couldn't say no to Lisa. It is all tragic and sad I know that much!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by NightOwl - 09-04-2011, 05:34 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM