Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
A few years ago in Greensboro, NC where I live, there was this huge big shot, the lawyer for the whole county, who was married/kids, lived in the ritzy area of town, etc...he was jogging and was shot/killed. For weeks no one heard a word until a friend of mine was at some kind of reception and over heard a cop talking about the case say, "that'll teach men to mess with others guys wives"...sure enough, months later, it came out he was having an affair and the husb of his mistress did it.

The point of bringing this up is...I can't BELIEVE you guys in Toledo don't have more local info on Lisa/Johnny's crime with the way human nature it is to blab. After all this time, we don't know if they have evidence or not, if it was someone they knew or not, whether an arrest is coming soon or not, ahhhhhhh. I mean I'm grateful for the local info about their lives but geesh, you would think something would have LEAKED by now from either the guilty parties, police or families....wouldn't you? Your Ohio police must be either very very professional keeping things tight to the vest or they don't know squat. Your thoughts?
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by pspence - 09-05-2011, 10:24 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM