Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(09-05-2011, 10:24 AM)pspence Wrote: The point of bringing this up is...I can't BELIEVE you guys in Toledo don't have more local info on Lisa/Johnny's crime with the way human nature it is to blab. After all this time, we don't know if they have evidence or not, if it was someone they knew or not, whether an arrest is coming soon or not, ahhhhhhh. I mean I'm grateful for the local info about their lives but geesh, you would think something would have LEAKED by now from either the guilty parties, police or families....wouldn't you? Your Ohio police must be either very very professional keeping things tight to the vest or they don't know squat. Your thoughts?

pspence, The Lawyer in the ritzy part of town very interesting!

LE said in the Toledo Blade it was the most difficult case they've ever had. They said they had 100 pieces of evidence - but, what if they have checked out all the partygoers the night before the murders fingerprints etc., & cleared them, I don't think any of Johnny and Lisa's partygoer friends did this (my opinion only) so did they wear gloves who did this and the LE cannot lift prints off the duct tape or if there are prints none match up in the system. It could be a first time crime!

Just throwing this in here about the bed bath & beyond bags the Straub's didn't have that brand - would we think hoodrats shop there? wouldn't they shop more at Dollar type stores, thrift shops etc., maybe it is not a hoodrat!

pspence, good question! 7 months is a long time and no news.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by NightOwl - 09-05-2011, 06:24 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM