Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
SayWhat123
[quote
if TW knew about his guilt how did she pass a lie detector test back in July? Wouldn't the next question after [color=#FF0000 Wrote:
Did you do it or have anything to do with it [/color] Be Do you have any knowledge of who did it.?[/b]

Dammmmm.........Ok I guess your right.Russian
[/quote]

First of all, I am so happy for both of these families, that answers and justice may finally come for Johnny and Lisa. I will continue to pray that the person who committed this crime will be taken off the streets forever so that they can never hurt anyone else again. I do support the death penalty and I hope Ohio has this option available.

As far as lie detector test, they are in no way conclusive, this is why they are not able to be submitted as evidence in court.

In a very recent case, which is a perfect example- 3 year old Breeann Rodriguez was missing from here home. BOTH parents failed their polygraph test. Days later their neighbor Shawn Morgan was arrested for murdering the little girl in his home and disposing of her body and her bicycle. The Parents knew nothing about her disappearance, had nothing to do with it and were being completely honest.

This is one of many cases where lie detector results have been inaccurate so I would not put much thought into the results of TW's or anyone else. They can be insightful, but are not deemed conclusive.

At this point, I am confident that any and all people associated with Samuel Williams will be investigated and scrutinized closely.
Like many others here I have suspected that TW may have been involved in this, to some degree- and I will still be a bit surprised to find out that is not true.

Meanwhile, I am so elated that an arrest has been made!!!! I hope they have an airtight case that eliminates the murderer of these two young people from this world- forever!

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by Snoopy - 09-22-2011, 09:39 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM