Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
WOWEE lots of great posts & info since my last visit... great job everyone! Keeping things hot...

Just a few things I wanted to say

Maytee is making herself look like an ass on the 13abc facebook page. What a surprise right?

AY - WOW REALLY! If that was my child I would feel the SAME way..BUT again, innocent until proven guilty! There is too many emotions going on in this chat and if I were you Maytee I wouldnt even read this stuff. You shouldnt b taken anything out on his family, they arnt at fault. They are heartbroken with this news as well. I know I would b if one of my family members was charged with murder. I pray for your family, and I pray for his this is a difficult time for everyone involved.

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Ashley really??? Im speechless at you we are heartbroken HIS FAMILY SHOULD BE ASHAME THEY EVER BIRTH A DEMON LIKE SAMUEL WILLIAMS HE IS A DEVIL SPAWN AND YES I WISH HIM THE WORST OF THE WORST I HATE HIM FOR TAKING TWO INNOCENT LIVES. that SOB IS GOING STRAIGHT TO ETERNAL HELL AND I CNT WAIT TO WATCH HIM FRY HE DOESNT DESERVE TO BREATHE AT ALL

Also Maytee's fake crocodile tears.. my god. I KNOW she is sad and grieving, and probably is all cried out of her tears, but my god, stop putting on the crying face/voice on camera. You have no more tears. You look phoney as hell.

So, concerning this Sam fellow. This is all very interesting to me. Seeing how a lot of these people that are connected or we have talked about all go to this "Owens" college. What I wonder about Sam is, how much into drugs he is. I see his rap sheet involving prostitution and DV but I don't see much about drugs. I wonder if he was also a dealer (can't be much of a stretch if he's already a pimp)? Had he had drug dealings with Johnny? One person here mentioned their mutual friend used to buy weed off of Sam. So it's possible he was also selling things like percs. Perhaps he knew of Lisa first since they both attended Owens. Just because his family/friends had never heard of Johnny & Lisa DOESN'T mean Sam didn't know them or was friends with them. I have plenty of friends and acquaintances that my family have no idea exists.

This also brings new meaning to original story waay back that got us all interested. Tiffany being on the phone with Johnny and him saying "What are you doing here bro?" and I believe she said she heard a male voice? Anyway... Did Johnny KNOW Sam, and wondering what the hell "bro" Sam was doing at the house? Since maybe they were not "friends" but more like drug acquaintances. Hmm. I want to know what Sam's alibi for that night was.

ETA: remember drug paraphernalia in the kitchen at the house that night. Was Sam making an unwelcome drug call knowing the parents were out of town. ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by Miss Conspiracy - 09-25-2011, 01:59 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM