Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Now this is facebook convo worth reading, imo.

JM i dnt care wat anyone says my nigga aint kill that couple...FREE SAMMY SOSA!!!

CG i feelu on that one i know he aint do it
Friday at 7:17pm ยท

BG nobody knows!!!!
BG especially you jeremy smarty pants
CG becky come on now can u really see sam doin some shit like that i can see him kickin in a door n beatin someone up but i dont see him killin someone like that
JM rite that nigga wouldnt do some shyt like that specially knowin he could get caught....FUCK THE POLICE!!!!!!!!
CG right i dont see him bein that psycho nothin is that important to him to lose his kids over
JM and why is everyone tryin to make it out that sammy is this that and the other no ones lookin at the family which the dude that got killed was in and out of jail too and he did drugs and sold drugs so it could have been anyone...idc Sammy wat any one says my nigga aint do that shyt!!!!!!!!!
Friday at 7:38pm

CG Right^
JM i could never see sammy killin some lil punk over a few dollars or drugs my nigga got cash
CG right i know thats y this shit is so crazy fa real
MP Ive known sosa for a long time and when i seen him on tv today he just looked like he knew it was over like he knew he didnt....he has it in him do i think he did it i dno only he knows for real ive known him longer than both of yall i think he mighta did it but it accidently went too far..and he didnt do it alone the nigga has a heart...but when he gets mad..he goes ham..i dno smh..ima pray for em all..free my nigga
CG right monica i feel u on that one but idk thats y im like damn did he or didnt he its just some crazy ass shit wut the fuck is this world cummin to now a days u really dont know wut to believe
MP And trust them ppl did sumthn to fuck wit him and have him in that mode..trust dude wasnt innocent..
Friday at 7:46pm.

CG right thats wut i was sayin to maranda if he did do it there was a damn good ass reason as to y he done it cuz he just aint gonna do it just to get some money or drugs idk its wack fa real

MP Unless it was sum big boy money he love money or dude got him on sum work

BG i am just saying nobody really knows .,.,.im not saying he did or didnt do it.,,.i am just saying i hope nobody ever dugs up my bacc
yard or i will be in deep shit
HS regardless of who done it nobody desereves to die

JA A lil punk jeremy, for real, thats what Johnny was to you, a lil punk and this sammy character is some kind of God or something..you got life fucked up for real. Sounds like you know as much about Johnny as you do about your boy sammy. you talkin big shit bout something you dont know and when you assume things sometimes you are the one who ends up looking like an ASS..And I am sure that when the truth comes out, that is exactly the position you will be in.....
20 hours ago.

* note~ JA is a very recognizable name. His family wrote on the legacy site and his younger brother is in a lot of photos as being really close to johnny.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by Adub - 09-26-2011, 12:50 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM