Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
JM sammy has been my friend for years now and i can honestly say i do not think he did it and yea that dude johnny was into drugs and in and out of jail too but no one deserves to die just mad at how there doing my homie and if it comes out to be he did do it then my apologies but until hes proven guilty i beleive he didnt do it

JA Furthermore, let Me give you a word of advice My friend..I would'nt call Johnny a lil punk in front of any of My Boys because you see they've known Johnny since they were 4, 5, and 7 years old. Johnny was like a brother to them and son to Me for real...The fact of the matter is that your boy got caught up in some crazy ass shit that is going to cost him his own life when he gets the death penalty. They did not arrest your boy for no reason. I know what evidence they have and when it comes out at trial the evidence will speak for itself..you're boy fucked up believing in others dont you go fucking up believing in your boy.....

JM im sorry jon didnt know u knew him and i was just mad but u kno urself its hard to beleive a friend of urs would do something like that

JA I know and over the years Ive learned that anybody is capable of doing anything..You may think you know somebody then they stab you in your back. Im sure it has happened to you before. One of My best friends Mike Jividen went to prison for murder when he was 18 years old and I would have never believed it myself, but it happened and he has been in prison over 20 years now. Just like I would never think in a million years one of many kids, including you, Ive grown attached to over the years would be murdered like He was. Im not going to have court on facebook, but trust me when I say that the evidence is there and your boy didnt do it by himself. Others will be arrested in the real near future......

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by Adub - 09-26-2011, 12:56 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM