Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
From the comment section on the Toledo Blade :

Posted by: yes
Posted 13 hours ago

RE:

100 PERCENT DNA MATCH ON THROAT FBI FORENSICS NEED ANYMORE PROOF I DID 4 YEARS AND HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WIFE AND 2 BOYS AND AM MIDDLE CLASS NO EXCUSES IN A CASE OF THIS DEGREE U THINK THEY WOULD WAIT 10 MONTHS THEN THE FBI WOULD ARREST SOMEONE WHO DIDNT DO IT I AM JOHNNYS COUSIN AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU HE DID IT AND HE WILL DIE HOWEVER THEY DO IT IN OHIO GAS OR INJECTION

Posted by: yes
Posted 13 hours ago

my cousin john

this is damian everyone knows my last name if hes is my cousin.listen east toledo columbus wherever doesnt mean sqaut.my sons and wife,and my family was raised right.johnny was raised right,ran with bad ppl maybe.deserved to whatch his woman be murdered and then be murdered himself and found by his dad i dont think so.let me tell u i know him,and whoever else 100 percent dna match i dont care what either of them did were into could u beat someones brains in then cover there heads and search the house no one on this page could.maytee needs help u have ur firstborn murdered and your husband find him and see how you feel.100 percent dna on my cousins throat 4 or 5 men on 105 pound girl and a guy noone could handle themselves they are cowards and sick,and a public defender gas buddy.now u post ur opinions about my family all you want.there will be closure and them demons will die of gas thats right demons.and for the guy who wouldnt let his daughter date either one and moved to columbus stay there.you and your daughter have plenty of crime in columbus its the highest b.n.e and rape case city in the state.for those of u who knew fathead in the picture start writing your goodbye letters to him and if could tell all i would he is done forever.and forever will he will choke on the gas or his veins will burst from the needle.either way u ppl who think he was innocent or have a bad opinion about toledo or my family keep them to yourselfs because noone in my family would dare write something on your sons or daughters page out of respect for my family and the straubs leave them alone and watch.god i wish i could tell you y hes going to death row!i love and miss you cousin.maytee john stay strong.love you guys!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by Sincere - 09-28-2011, 07:28 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM