Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(09-28-2011, 04:37 PM)Nina Wrote: .Justice for Johnny & Lisa
Dear johnny and lisa i know for a fact if you both wouldnt of gone to watch her parents house you would both be alive today ;,,((( im sorry you both went there and endured the most evil heinous sickest worst nightmare of any of our lives.im sorry we are the only ones at all the hearings so far but i promise we will be there for both at every one we love you both and miss you forever[/color]

Maytee needs to be bitch slapped! I have, on occasion, expressed hatred for her, but on others I have been empathic and even commented that I would be willing to forgive her. I attributed some of her behavior to grief and/or a mental health disorder. I was just so elated with the arrest that I was willing to forgive. But, I have come to my senses again and I know that Maytee, is indeed, just a cold-hearted CUNT! I almost never use that vulgar word and have reserved it for only one other woman I know. I despise that other woman and I dream of grabbing the back of her neck and dragging her face across a brick wall. I despise Maytee. She is traumatizing the Straubs and her very own family all over again. How dare she throw Lisa and her family under the bus again! I hate that fucking CUNT! She acts as though she gave birth to Lisa. She refers to Lisa almost as if she belongs to her and only she can honor her memory. She implies that Lisa's family didn't and still doesn't care about Lisa or her memory. What's next? Is she going to set up a gravesite for Lisa? We don't need a bunch of cheezy, tacky, knick-knackery tchotchkes to remember Lisa! Our memories keep Lisa present in our hearts and minds..not an acrylic plaque with air-brushed angel wings. We know Lisa is gone because of Johnny's big fucking mouth. He lived what he learned and he had a couple of fucked up teachers. Maytee has herself to thank for that! She is shitting in her pants about what will come out in court. I hate that fucking bitch. She is hurting people that have done nothing to her. Does she forget there is another hurting family involved? She is making this worse for everyone. It just doesn't have to be this way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by kitty1 - 09-29-2011, 12:39 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM