Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(09-29-2011, 01:49 PM)trixie Wrote: Justice for Johnny & Lisa
FREEDOM OF SPEECH " I SAY WTF I WANT WHEN I WANT HOW I WANT" AND TO WHOEVER DONT LIKE WHAT I SAY OR WHAT WE DO SIMPLY DO NOT READ HERE OH AND BTW IM NOT UPSET JUST TELLING IT LIKE IT IS TO ALL YOU BOTTOMFEEDER NO LIFE HAVING FOOLS Smiley_emoticons_wink and yes my babiboi has the most beautiful resting place there ARE YOU JEALOUS YOU CNT AFFORD TO KEEP YOUR LOVED ONES PLACE UP? OR DO ANY OF YOU EVEN VISIT THEM HMMMM I DONT THINK YOU DO THATS WHY ALL THE SENSELESS SHIT COMES OUT YOUR TRASHY WICKED TONGUES!!!!!! GOD IS WATCHING YOU Smiley_emoticons_wink

Hahahaha! Sure, precious . . . you're not the least bit upset! Sarcastic

The most beautiful resting place? hah

Yup . . . near two out buildings and a chain link fence. I've seen far more beautiful places and tributes, by Mexico's poor, during Dias de los Muertos.

They know how to honor and remember loved ones with artistic style, decency and true affection. And the focus is ALWAYS on the departed . . . NOT the living.

I'm sure the Straubs are grateful Lisa's resting place hasn't been desecrated by a "Maytee grave makeover" . . . as is Johnny's.

As to the alleged beers left by the grave . . .

I'm sure they were left for his friends to come by and share a Natty Light with a fallen nigga.

Too bad they consider straining it through their kidneys first, on hallowed ground, as "sharing".

Free speech . . . and all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by BlueTiki - 09-29-2011, 03:20 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM