Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(09-29-2011, 04:59 PM)pjm Wrote: what the fuck is wrong with u people? i am a friends of the clarke family .and how dare u talk down on anyone whom lost a loved one!i dont care what kind of person u think he was,its doesnt matter ,murder is wrong ,and it sickens me to think their r people like u guys whom mock and talk bad about the families whos lives were shattered!!!god dont like ugly my friend,and shame on all of u ,what is it of any of ur business how maytee and or her family grieve,or how she makes her sons grave look ,r u really serious!!i hope ur family never has to deal with any one of ur loved ones being murderd,what gose around comes around!!she is a very caring person and loves her family very much ,u sicken me,u think she has problems ,what the fuck was u made out of? anyone who could talk and trash a family whos lost their child has some serious issues ,U NEED FUCKEN HELP ,!!!u have nothing better to do in ur life then stalk and shit talk everyday ,real sad,but like i said god dont like ugly and remember when someone u care about dies in anothers hands ,lets laugh then ,sick ,sick people!!!

god dont like ugly? How you think He likes that grave? You have either been drinking Maytee kool aid or this is one of Maytee's other personalities. Maybe you should talk to your pal Maytee about trashing a family that has lost a child? Like the Straubs maybe? If you were a true friend to her you would be advising her to get some mental help - stat.

Seriously though, thanks for stopping by - I hope the grammar nazis don't catch you though because they don't like ugly OR stupid

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by Nina - 09-29-2011, 05:15 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM