Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(09-29-2011, 04:59 PM)pjm Wrote: what the fuck is wrong with u people? i am a friends of the clarke family .and how dare u talk down on anyone whom lost a loved one!i dont care what kind of person u think he was,its doesnt matter ,murder is wrong ,and it sickens me to think their r people like u guys whom mock and talk bad about the families whos lives were shattered!!!

Really, sport?

Check out the compassion expressed by the grieving mother, in her own words:

Say whatever you want bottom feeders you cnt phase me you evil trash i will continue to BE THE VOICE FOR JOHNNY AND LISA AND GO TO EVERY COURTDATE SINCE NOONE ELSE DOES AND BTW YES EVERYONE KNOWS THAT IF JOHNNY NEVER WENT TO THAT DAMN HOUSE TO HELP HIS GF WATCH THE HOUSE HE WOULD STILL BE HERE WITH US TODAY your opinion doesnt count everyone that knows my son knows the truth if he wasnt there trying to make sure she was ok HE WOULD STILL BE HERE its very unfortunate HE WAS THERE FOR HER BECAUSE HE LOVED HER JUST LIKE SHE WOULD MUCH RATHER LIVE HERE WITH US THEN OUT THERE ummmmm what does that say??? Obviously SHE FELT LOVED HERE

Like • Comment • 3 hours ago via mobile

Might wanna pass this one on to "the woman who doesn't read here".

News flash, Maytee . . .

You are NOT the voice of the departed . . . the prosecutors ARE THE VOICE.

However . . . you ARE a maniacal, self-righteous, delusional purveyor of distortion, deceit and blame to soothe your failures, your past and your insignificance.

You can’t even keep your story straight within three run-on sentences! Let’s review why you claim Johnny was at the Straubs’:

HELP HIS GF WATCH THE HOUSE - OR - trying to make sure she was ok.

Yeah, Maytee . . . she was the one targeted! hah

Your insinuations that the deaths are somehow tied to the Straubs are both a pathetic and transparent attempt to once again, divert attention from the choices your son made and the lifestyle he chose. Not to mention yours and “Big John’s”, too.

No matter how much you claim to love your babigirl, it will NEVER conceal your seething hatred and anger towards the Straubs. And ultimately, for Lisa, too.

Lemme guess . . . it was their celebration of 25 years of marriage WITHOUT convictions, incarceration, probation or pleading to lesser charges that infuriates you, doesn’t it?

You are only fooling yourself with your “stories”. Because that is all they are. Stories. Make believe. Lies.

And everyone who reads your drivel sees through your deception.

But go ahead . . . keep painting the Straubs as apathetic and uncaring.

It’s like peering through a dirty window into your self-centered life and hatred.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by BlueTiki - 09-29-2011, 05:25 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM