Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(09-29-2011, 05:30 PM)pjm Wrote: u guys r to fucken funny ,ur sad ,and mentally have problems ,u know nothing about the case at all ,if everyone on here want to spy ,steal shit off of the families page ,stalk ,maybe u should get up just a lil earlier in ur mornings to gt in others prviate business, dam shame ,we have two shattered families who lost their childern,thank god they have family and friends to help them through this painful ordeal,im a close friends ,and if their is anything wrong with anyone ,it would be u people ,who make ur living ,sitting half ur fat asses down all day ,living for gossip ,feeding off of someones pain, what kind of wonderful family did u guys come from??lets talk about ur families? u have no respect ,or morals,fucken loss of life!!how bout we look a ur back rounds ,i bet it is sad cuz know one gave u love ,or taught u anything ,or ur asses would have a job or do more in life then this,ill give u something to talk about ,hope u dont have childern ,what would they learn ,u r attention seekers,whom look for what ur missing in ur lifes on here ,sad ,sad,ill send u a card ,oh yeah i forgot to tell u ,i know who u are , laugh at that !!!tell me when u get the card loosers ,we too can find any info,bless all of u ,cuz its a sick ,sick world cuz we have people like u in it!!

Nevermind. She's fucking stupid.

Those kids are dead because you are all white trash. I have a living kid that age. This doesn't happen to my kids because I'm not trashy and I raised my kids correctly. You people should have tried that instead of being horrible role models.

You can't even write a sentence. You can't judge decent people. Trash doesn't get a say in today's society. Nobody really cares too much what happens to any of you.

I raised a wonderful family. They are all educated and productive. None of them have criminal records. None of them have ever been in any trouble. That is how kids turn out when they are raised in a decent home. The truth must suck sometimes, but it is still the truth.

I don't feel sorry for the drama queen mother. I blame her. That other family probably blames her, too, for their loss. She raised a kid to be a punk and have punk friends. Bad stuff happens you live like an effen animal.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by Cracker - 09-29-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM