Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Johnny's life was set up to fail because of no good trashy ass Maytee, I won't call her his mother because I don't think she was much of one IMO. I seen the pictures she has posted with her "son" holding cigars wrapped with marijuana in them and the bottles of alcohol, I would NEVER let my child take pictures like that! That's a no good trashy bitch for you. I would never blame another family for what happened to my child knowing the life style that my child was living, instead I would be out there speaking to the younger generations saying " this is what will happen if you don't stay off the streets and away from shitty ass people" but no, not Maytee she is blaming everyone but herself for what happened to Johnny. She needs to get in the shower wash her face and take a long hard look in the fucking mirror at the bad choices that she made that in the end fucked her sons life up. Get your shit together, like I said take a shower and hey, actually show up to court looking like a decent fucking person, not one that rolled out of some crack house 5 mins prior to showing up for court.. You are already setting your other 2 boys up to fail in life because you just don't fucking get it! Your son was into drugs as stated in the medical examiners report and there is even videos of him talking about taking pills, smoking weed and whatever else he was in to, and you thought nothing was ever going to happen to him???? Well, I got news for you, you were not the one who was going to save him, you are the one who fucked him up in life to begin with!! He learned it from you!! IMO Johnny was staying at Lisa's to get the fuck away from you, he may of loved you because your his mom but he didnt have to like your ass... Johnny didn't deserve this shit, and neither did Lisa, it makes me sick that this happened to these 2 young kids and my heart breaks for THEM but your not going to get anyones pitty anymore, your mentally fucked!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by pplrcrazy - 09-29-2011, 09:58 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM