Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I have one more thing to say before I head to bed so I can get up and GO TO WORK TOMORROW unlike that low life bitch... I keep hearing about the pictures of Lisa on that one facebook page and being the person I am I looked at the pictures because I wanted to see how happy she looked or how much fun she was having because it was a life taken way too soon... I want to make this very clear to that sick twisted bitch posting them, YOU ARE TRASH, if you think by posting pictures of this girl holding a beer in every picture makes her look bad or you look like you really give a fuck, well you wrong, it makes you look even worse, your posting pictures of this young girl holding alcohol and posting these little stupid ass sayings at the top but yet your a grown ass adult and a parent and you think thats ok to post those pictures? You disgust me, you make me sick to my stomach, I would never post pictures of my kids partying like that with alcohol in their hands under the legal drinking age, it goes to show just how truely trashy you fucking are and NO I DONT BLAME HER for being a young girl trying to have fun because thats what kids do at that age but I blame you for showing those pictures thinking its ok or trying to make her look bad, as a parent you should know better!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by pplrcrazy - 09-29-2011, 11:30 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM