Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I work with dying kids, and the mothers who spend their lives taking care of them. They learn how to draw labs and assist medical teams to make things faster. They go days without sleep sitting vigil. They hide their tears, only crying when the child sleeps. They hold strong while a crisis happens all around them, and only show cracks after the crisis ends. They wait patiently in a chair while staff unhooks all the gear so they can hold their dying child in their arms as they breathe their last. They usher their precious babies through it all as gently as possible, and with dignity. They cry at the funeral, then stop when they help others with their grief because they are so accustomed to taking care of someone else, they are more comfortable that way.

One lady lost her 3 yr old, and the first days after she died, mom would go to the cematary at night. She had a very hard time coping with the fact that her baby was there alone, young and vulnerable. She stopped because it scared her other children.

These are babies, and their mothers cope. Some beautifully, some with raw emotion...but every one of them with dignity and grace. And with great love for their children.

No throwing themselves on the grave site. No screaming on a facebook page. No wishing death on anyone.

It astonishes me how....insane, and trashy, and disgusting, and lowlife, and delusional that crazy bitch is. I have a heart. I really do. I just have no sympathy for that witch of a woman who refuses to help herself. It's all about her. She could care less about 'justice'. She wants ratings.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by Fibonacci Prima - 09-29-2011, 11:59 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM