Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Justice for Johnny & Lisa
Kinda wishing you wouldve just went with san in nov im sure she wishes that too dammitt four years with her and no crazy sick shit ever happened and nowww the damn suburb and its element took your life ;,,((( I HATE THAT I LET YOU GO THERE I WISH I WOULDVE JUST LOCKED YOU IN YOUR ROOM YOU WOULD STILL BE HERE NOW ;,,((( i love you johnny rest in heavenly peace you and lisa i feel really sad for her too she also was safe here with us ;,,(((

Like · Comment · 2 hours ago via mobile.

Sorry LC I had to post this to comment. How can Maytee wish Johnny was still with an EX girlfriend? She is blaming the suburbs and Lisa for what has happened to johnny.. it's more like her ghetto people visited an upscale neighborhood they had no business in. I do feel Maytee is very jealous of the Straubs success and the nice home they worked hard for and the decent lifestyle they chose to live. Unfortunately their daughter got involved with Johnny who was her demise in the end... I see a warped sense of love Maytee has for Johnny ...as some have stated before its seems incestuous. If it is true as one relative stated in the Toledo Blade comments.. "Johnny was the man of the house for 10 years", I can see Maytee is crazy enough to look at her son in a warped way as a partner and not as a son . This woman is fucking insane what is it going to take for some intervention? Who is raising those 2 other sons while she is on her iphone typing frantically 24/7? They can't even get away from her to go to shool isn't she homeschooling them? Who do they have looking out for them ? They have no outlet for anyone to know what the hell is going on in that house. I will guarentee it is not at all normal! Did you see the youngest son in the news video when Maytee was on the front step he looked very worried and cencerned..and then she took him to court to face his brothers alleged murderer! It may be too late for them but how cruel is it for them to be in that home with that crazy bitch 247 . I hope when the case gets moving someone will intervene and help them get the fuck away from her. I don't think she owns a computer Smiley_emoticons_smile

Oh I also like after she throws Lisa and her parents under the bus in that comment and then she adds " and lisa i feel really sad for her too she also was safe here with us ;,,(((

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by Butterfly Girl - 09-30-2011, 12:28 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM