Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
i suspect, from perusing her sites, that the only people left who claim to believe her are illiterates and/or relatives. let's take it from the top...the claims Mock harbors child molesters and the murderers. the claims we sent her children emails and posted as well as altered their photos...

but strangely enough she has never proven any of that B.S. so if anyone with the IQ of a turnip was reading her drivel and lies, they figured it out. the rest..well they don't have the IQ of a turnip.

yes, IMO maytee is plainly suffering from some sorts of mental disorders. that is clear. some give her a pass because of it.

this thread isn't about who believes maytee. it's always been about the murders. from thread #1. she made it about herself when she didn't understand everyone here also wants justice.

the process of justice only began with an arrest. there may be more.
and there may not even be a trial, nomatter how much maytee tries to pervert the course of justice with her call for assailing the DA office with letters. this isn't castro's Cuba 'disappearing' dissidents. this is America and the defendant will get a plea deal or a fair trial. even if it means keeping maytee out of the courtroom. and it may take years.

edit to add: just saw your post Lawheeze. i was replying here to Tiki. the fact is i have always kept some things to myself in the interest of being judicious and circumspect. i get tips and info from people and i don't want to ever betray their confidences.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by Lady Cop - 09-30-2011, 01:57 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM