Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
more kitty...

Justice for Johnny & Lisa STFU ALREADY AND QUIT PUTTING THE BLAME ON OUR FAMILY AND MY SON ITS THAT EVIL DEMON SAMUEL WILLIAMS AND WHOEVER HE HAD WITH HIM THATS TO BLAME...I WOULDVE DIED A MILLION TIMES OVER FOR BOTH JOHNNY AND LISA IF THAT COULD BRING THEM BACK damn you people dont know when to quit do ya??? We did nothing wrong but try to help our kids and keep them safe. Why the F are you blaming us for them going there and getting hurt? Dont you have common sense to know that if we even had a thought that these kids were in danger we wouldve done everything to save their life!!!HOLY SHIT I WOULD TRADE PLACES WITH THEM NOW IF I COULD....are you people that sick and cruel to think we would just put these kids in harms way STFU AND LEAVE US ALONE ALREADY I THINK YOU SICK FKRS GET OFF ON TORTURING PEOPLE AND FEEDING OFF THEIR GRIEF YOU SICK BOTYOMFEEDERS SKUM YOU ARE ALL CLUELESS
25 minutes ago · Like
Justice for Johnny & Lisa My son never went through so much shit and hell till he met lisa if you really must know the truth but we loved her and so did he so leave my sons name out your mouth and lisas name too let them rest in peace already please we have done nothing but try to keep this awefull story in the media so it would not go cold and it would get solved.and in reference to lawsuits are you people fuckin crazy??? Why tje hell would we ever want to sue the family that is a lie that is not true its none of our faults what happened there its those evil demons that plotted and hurt our kids fault !!!! You people need facts and quit listening to lies and gossip
20 minutes ago · Like
Justice for Johnny & Lisa One of those weird sick websites they are out of control a few of my fb people forward me their sick messages its insane im not a member there or read there but im so mad right now all they do is target us and attack our family constantly holy shit enough already REALLY
17 minutes ago · Like
CM My heart is with you guys...u seem like a great mother of what i read on here..and yes people need to stop making up lies and story..hopefilly samual will get death i wrote letter and sent it out!!
16 minutes ago · Like
CM Where is lisa mom in all this??
14 minutes ago · Like
Justice for Johnny & Lisa Its like they are sickly obsessed with constantly attacking me and our family. But ive contanted an attorney on this matter and im sure in due time it will be taking care of. this is about justice for johnny and lisa not me or my family or how many lights or flowers i have at johnnys resting place or how many candles i light for him?? This people are sick stalkers they stalk my pages day and night and talk shitty lies its not about me its about justice for johnny and lisa and they cnt seem to keep my name pics or family out their wicked tongues
12 minutes ago · Like
CM Where is his resting place? if you dont mind me asking...would like to go and see it and give him my condolances
10 minutes ago · Like
Justice for Johnny & Lisa I have no idea where she is in all this ;,,((( the year and a half lisa lived with us i never seen her mom except when lisa needed money or school papers signed ;,,((( like i said sll her stuff is here and noones asked for any of it even her school books but i will treasure them as i do all my johnnys stuff.im not trying to put anyone down im sure they hurt and are grieving too but holy shit im tired of me my johnny my kids and family being attacked and blamed for any of this evil bullshit
8 minutes ago · Like
Justice for Johnny & Lisa Enough is enough
8 minutes ago · Like
Justice for Johnny & Lisa Did you know him CM
7 minutes ago · Like
Justice for Johnny & Lisa I also honored lisas memory and put a pucture of her and johnny on his plaque so their friends could see her face there too since she got cremated
6 minutes ago · Like
CM I met him once he was a friend of one of my exs..and lisa she gradurated 3 years after me at springfield
4 minutes ago · Like
Justice for Johnny & Lisa I have kept this story alive in the media since the begining so it wouldnt go cold and it would get solved. But all these sick people do is attack me every chance they get they are sick individuals.wowwww i would never sit night and day and target victims parents and make fun of them or down grade them the way this out of control sick people do
3 minutes ago · Like
Justice for Johnny & Lisa Whos your x
2 minutes ago · Like
CM Its no one fault but the low life piece of shit bastartds who did this....they caught one guy but im sure it was not a one guy deal someone else is out there who needs to be put to death also...like i said before i wish they would put samual in a room and let all of us tortore him bad
2 minutes ago · Like
Justice for Johnny & Lisa Well then obviously you know he is polite kind giving loving funny ;,,((( sweet and these people make my son to be a bad person he is not at all iam very proud to be johnnys momma
about a minute ago · Like

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by Miss Conspiracy - 10-03-2011, 12:54 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM