Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Interesting comments on WTOL - Facebook :

JK: First of all ... get ALL your facts straight. They didn't live together. Johnny was staying with Lisa for a couple days since her parents were on a cruise for their anniversary. THEY DIDN'T LIVE TOGETHER.

DB: ‎@JK it really matter if they didn't live together, the fact is they were murdered!

JK: @DB - I know of the Straub family (Lisa's and my dad work together) so yes it does matter. Someone in Johnny's life was into some bad crap (drugs, most likely) and these sickos used Lisa and Johnny as a threat/warning to others.

BMP: Im sorry Jessica that you feel some one in Johnnys life was into serious crap but you are wrong. And I would love to know who you get your information from becuse they are wrong too and I really want them to know that! Everyone needs to get thei facts straight. If you werent a related to Johnny or Lisa or close to them in a way & you dont know what they did in their everyday life stop making comments on what was going on. I can say for a 1000% fact that if you werent a close friend of johnny and lisa and I MEAN CLOSE you have NO IDEA about ANYTHING that went on in their lives!

SGP: ‎@ JK & everyone. I'm not sure why it's always implies that someone in Johnny's life did this. Both kids experienced with drugs as we all have seen in the paper & I have nothing against Lisa. I never knew her. But I'm very close with Johnny's entire family I do know that johnny did NOT introduce her 2 drugs. I think everyone really just needs 2 stop speculating & wait 4 the truth 2 come out as it soon will

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by Nina - 10-11-2011, 03:19 PM